The Credential is the document that certifies that the person in possession of it is making a pilgrimage to any place of worship. An "identity card" that accompanies the pilgrim on his or her journey, as proof and a reminder of the journey made, it guarantees the authenticity of the pilgrimage, identifies the pilgrim, allows access to facilities that host pilgrims and enables the pilgrim to receive certification of the pilgrimage from the competent religious authority.
enjoy your journey!
The Credential consists of an informative part that the pilgrim must fill in at the beginning of the journey with his/her personal data:
- name and surname, full address, place and date of the beginning of the journey, destination of the pilgrimage, means of locomotion (on foot, by bicycle or on horseback). The date of arrival and the stamp of the holy place reached will be affixed at the end of the pilgrimage by the competent church office. The document is considered valid only if signed.
- a space where the stamps attesting the passage through the various places will be affixed with the date on which it takes place (the stamp of the place at the end of the stage is sufficient). To be valid, the stamps must be affixed by official state bodies (municipal offices, police, etc.), religious bodies, competent associations or those responsible for pilgrim hostels.
The credential with the stamp can be requested, in Lucca, at:
- Museo della Cattedrale di San Martino
Piazza Antelminelli 55100 Lucca
Tel: +39 0583 490530 - email@example.com
Open everyday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Fancigena Entry Point
via dei Bacchettoni, 8, baluardo san Salvatore.
tel. +39 334 104 6719 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Open from april to november from friday to sunday, h 10:30 am to 1:00 pm and from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
From december to march open in the weekend from h 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Tourist Center
Piazzale Ricasoli 203, Lucca
Tel. +39 0583 494401, cel. 338 8213952
open from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
Piazza S. Bernardino, 1, Camaiore
tel.+39 0584 986272
open every day until September 30, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Ostello La Salana
via del Popolo 182, Capannori
Cel. +39 339 7237912, email@example.com
You can request the stamp in the following places:
- IAT Vecchia Porta San Donato
piazzale Verdi - Lucca
Open fromm April 1 to October 31 from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
from November 1 to March 31 from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
tel. +39 0583 583150 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IAT Città e Piana di Lucca
tel. +39 0583 442213
- San Martino Cathedral
Piazza San Martino
Tel: +39 0583 490530
- Public library
piazza Ospitalieri Altopascio
tel. +39 0583 216525
- URP office City of Pietrasanta
piazza Matteotti, Pietrasanta
tel. +39 0584 795234
- URP office City of Camaiore
piazza S. Bernardino, Camaiore
tel. +39 0584 986202
- Ostello del Pellegrino
via Madonna della Pietà 1, loc. Badia, Camaiore
tel +39 345 1168661 - ostellodicamaiore.it
- Museo Athena
via Piaggia, 74 Capannori
tel. +39 0583 428784 - /museo-athena