Tourist buses with destination Lucca are required to pay an entrance fee.
For general information on landing and parking points for tourist buses in Lucca, please consult Metro official website.
from July 1 to October 31, 2022 the access fee for tourist buses is:
- Full rate online payment € 100,00 (recommended)
- Reduced rate online payment € 80,00 (for groups)
- Full rate on site payment € 130,00
- Reduced rate on site payment € 105,00 (for groups)
The service is available every day of the year on the portal ines.metrosrl.it
To access the services of issuing parking passes and permits for access to the bus ZTL (Zona traffico Limitato) you must:
1) register on the portal: ines.metrosrl.it/ar/registrazione.php
The service allows you to receive the authorised permit directly in your email inbox as soon as you have made payment.
2) access your reserved area.
3) use the "Cash on delivery" section.
4) after making payment, proceed to print out the ticket to be displayed on the bus, from the "Purchased tickets" section of your reserved area.
For information on how to pay the tourist bus ticket online, consult metrosrl.permessi-bus-turistici
It is made at the counter of the checkpoint office, located in Lucca, Viale Carlo del Prete, at the Palatucci bus park.
The applicant must present at the counter an identity document, the vehicle registration card and the company details for the receipt (including VAT number and e-mail address).
From 1 April to 31 October or, in any case, until the end of the Lucca Comics & Games event, the office is open every day from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
From 1 November (or in any case from the end of the Lucca Comics & Games event) until 31 March, the tourist bus passes will be sold at the tourist information point in Piazzale Verdi from 10:00a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
More information on parking and ZTL on the METRO company metrosrl.it